There was once a "Serendipity Place" webring and group for woman. It grew out of a division in the Netsisters group, but became a lovely, friendly place to belong. Sadly, the group folded, as so many of those wonderful online groups have. I decided to start up a Serendpity Place ring again, for women with websites. The ring is for personal websites with a bit of everything in them. You may have pages on your friends and family, the place you live, or your pets. You may have pages of cyber-adoptions, graphics, poems, anything you like! Serendipity means "finding pleasant things that are not looked for".
1. This ring is for women only.
2. Please only submit your personal website. No commercial websites please.
3. It should go without saying, no hate sites, no intolerance, etc. Your site doesn't have to be absolutely "family friendly", but I do not want porn or anything equally unpleasant in this ring!
4. Have the ring code on your site and a logo if you want one, within two weeks. If you have not added it by then you will be dropped and will have to reapply. Needless to say, if you have a good reason why you need more time, do please email me.
5. Please save the logo to your own website server. No hotlinking! (click to go to a page where you can save it)
6.. Only cite the actual page that you will put the ring code on, in the join form. If you have a webrings page then you are welcome to put it there. But please have a link to the front of your site on that page. Otherwise what is the point if people cannot easily visit the rest of your site!
JOIN THE FORGET ME NOT WEBRING
Made in Wales © EP 2015-2020 Part of Fanatique