There was once a "Forget Me Not" webring, located at ringsurf. The idea behind it was to create a ring for unforgettable homepages: "personal pages that leave a lasting impression on their visitors. Forget Me Not promotes creativity, imagination, warmth, and friendship on the internet." Sadly, although the ring still exists on ringsurf, the original owner's website has gone, and most of the links go to dead or forgotten sites. And so, I am bringing the "forget me not" webring back again. It is for personal websites which include the older ring's original aims.
1. Please only submit your personal website. No commercial websites please.
2. It should go without saying, no hate sites, no intolerance, etc. Your site doesn't have to be absolutely "family friendly", but I do not want porn or anything equally unpleasant in this ring!
3. Have the ring code on your site and a logo if you want one, within two weeks. If you have not added it by then you will be dropped and will have to reapply. Needless to say, if you have a good reason why you need more time, do please email me.
4. Please save the logo to your own website server. No hotlinking! (click to go to a page where you can save it)
5. Only cite the actual page that you will put the ring code on, in the join form. If you have a webrings page then you are welcome to put it there. But please have a link to the front of your site on that page. Otherwise what is the point if people cannot easily visit the rest of your site!
JOIN THE FORGET ME NOT WEBRING
Made in Wales © EP 2015-2020 Part of Fanatique